Thursday 3 January 2013

Knife play

I can't remember the last time my knife felt so good. It felt really good cutting just now.
I thought for a while my blood looked different. I don't know if the iron tablets have changed it, but it appears more like blood now and there's more of it!
I know that sounds stupid but it looked different a couple of months ago I swear, and apart from coming off anti-depressants, the rest of my medication is the same except I'm taking iron tablets. Black poop, woop!
It's weird, I brought some toilet roll to mop up the blood and thought woah, that's a bit much, so I halved it. Turns out I needed it all though. I now have a lovely satisfyingly blood-soaked wad of loo roll. combine that and the pain and I know I'm still alive, for now. So much for my "I actually didn't make any New Year's resolutions but I'll try to stop cutting" HA! I'm still not sure why I take pictures of the blood but hey, does anyone have all the answers?

No comments:

Post a Comment